ZLINE Professional 36" Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas Range with 4.6 cu. ft. Gas Oven
ZLINE Professional 36" Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas Range with 4.6 cu. ft. Gas Oven
✔ Same-Day Order Processing
Got a question?
• Text or call 800-814-9816
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE All Gas Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost.
Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Ignite your culinary experience with an all gas oven, allowing for a faster, more efficient heat and moisture distribution. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for even, precise cooking every use.
With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike.
Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single piece cast iron grill. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come.
ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE All Gas Range ships next business day when in stock.
- Freestanding Gas Range
- Installation Hardware
- On average, ZLINE Ranges are 50-60% less expensive compared to similar products on the market. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. We stand by our products with our generous warranty.
- Handcrafted Italian Burners, some of the highest quality on the market, imported directly from Italy.
- Single Piece Porcelain Top, durable and easy to clean.
- Hinges that stay. ZLINE hinges are designed to stay put, imported from Italy with a weighted action, these are fluid and stable, ensuring that premium feel.
- Triple Layer Glass on the Oven. Built to insulate, increasing efficiency and keeping the kitchen cool.
- Hand-Crafted in Italy
- Italian burners are the finest burners in the world, with Italian elegance and extreme durability
- Imported directly from Italy
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple and straightforward cleaning process
- Premium One-piece Porcelain Cooktop
- Allows for an easy to clean surface, no crevices that can hold residue or build-up
- Featuring a high-gloss black finish that does not tarnish over time and looks exceptional as the years pass by
- No-scratch Porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment and is built to last
Cast Iron Grill
- Featuring a solid-piece cast iron grill, this grill is heavy duty and built to last.
- Single-piece cast iron
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Can hold the heaviest pots and pans and maintains an even cooking surface forever
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 39"
ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of an oven door and stop at any place
- Durable and effective with a silky smooth, premium action
- Professional in character and functionality
Three-Layer Glass Oven
An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting
- Ensuring optimum efficiency, a three layer seal allows for the oven door to stay cool, while your oven broils at blazing temperatures
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
|Product Weight||253 lbs.|
|Oven Dimensions||30.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H|
|Oven Features||Convection Gas Oven featuring an ultra-deep 4.6 cu. ft. oven, dual lighting and a triple glass window|
|Mount Type||Free Standing|
|Control Type||Durable Front Control|
|Certifications||ETL and UL Listed CSA Approved|
(6) Burners with Porcelain cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners.
|Fuel Type||Gas Oven- Gas Cooktop|
|Material||Premium 304 Grade Stainless Steel with a one-piece Porcelain top, Italian made hinges and burners|
|Warranty||100% Risk Free 1 Year Warranty|
We will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts for the components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below at it’s option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material. Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by ZLINE Kitchen on an exchange basis and will be either new or refurbished to be functional equivalent to new. The consumer is responsible for shipping costs.
Who is covered:
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA.
This warranty is void when:
Product damage through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, and natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply. Abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or any unauthorized disassembly repair, modifications or failure to follow the installation instructions or when product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose or damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than authorized agents. This limited warranty does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand or resold contrary to the US regulations.
What is not covered:
The natural wear of the finish, and wear due to improper maintenance, use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning products, pads and cleaning products. Chips, dents or cracks due to abuse, misuse, freight damage (not reported), or improper installation. Damage of product caused by accident, fire, flood or a natural hazard outside human control, we are not liable for and is not covered by warranty, any loss of properties or any cost associated with removing, servicing, installing or determining the source of problems with our products.
This warranty is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of this product, any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability are limited in the duration to a period of express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at retail and no warranties, whether express or implied shall be applied to this product.
Documents & Files
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up the burners on my range or cooktop?
The video below demonstrates how to set up the burners on your ZLINE Range or Rangetop:
How do I convert from natural gas to propane?
All ZLINE ranges come with a propane conversion kit. The dual fuel ranges will come with a conversion kit for the stove top, while the all gas ranges will come with a conversion kit for both the stove top and the oven.
What if I need service on my range?
ZLINE Ranges come with a manufacturer warranty valid for 1 year from purchase date. Under the manufacturer warranty parts and service are covered for any issue related to a faulty product. Issues related to improper installation or user error will not be covered.
Who would service my ZLINE range in my area?
ZLINE is partnered with a nationwide servicing company, New Leaf. Once your warranty claim is submitted, the ZLINE team will submit your claim information to New Leaf, who will then locate a local qualified servicer to resolve any issues.
How do I clean my cooktop?
To clean your cooktop we recommend using warm, soapy water applied with a soft sponge or towel. Be sure to avoid using abrasive cleaning solutions or tools, as well as leaving acid-based substances on the range's enamel.
What's the difference between dual fuel and gas-on-gas?
Dual fuel ranges are stoves that feature an oven that uses an electrical connection and a stovetop that uses a gas connection, whereas gas-on-gas has a gas connection for both the oven and stovetop.
What is the difference between brass burners and traditional burners?
Brass burners offer superior heat retention and heat spreads more evenly. They'll often times have a longer lifespan than traditional burners as well.